- Completely redesigned: The classic – the entry level class of filter- and watercourse pumps from OASE
- A totally new form: Thanks to organic design, it can be integrated in ponds and watercourses, almost invisibly
- Uncomprisingly reliable: With high cleaning force, it pumps pond water and coarse debris particles, up to 8 mm in size into a filter
- Wider range available: Now with two additional, even more powerful pumps in the product line: The new 11500 and 14500
- Included in the scope of delivery: Special hose adapter with threaded collar for different hose sizes
- Extremely economical: Thanks to the energy-efficient EC motor, the AquaMax Eco Classic saves power – and money – in operation.
- »Environmental Function Control« (EFC by OASE)* protects against dry run and blocking)
- Pumps are suitable for submersed or dry insallations
All Aquamax Eco Classic pumps have a 1 1/2" connection thread on the outlet side and 1 1/2" connection thread on the inlet side with hose connecting pieces for hoses ranging from 1" to 1 1/2" inches and a cable length of 10 m. The full guarantee of 3 years can be extended by 2 additional years to 5 years. In addition the pumps are suitable for use in swimponds and bathing ponds.
|Oase Aquamax Eco||Max Flow (lph)||Wattage (watts)||Max Head (m)
|Oase Aquamax Eco Classic 3500
|Oase Aquamax Eco Classic 5500
|Oase Aquamax Eco Classic 8500
|Oase Aquamax Eco Classic 11500
|Oase Aquamax Eco Classic 14500